What are cookies?
A cookie is a small fragment of text that web sites send to your browser and allows for them to remember information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options which will make for easier and faster browsing in your next visit, thus making for a more useful web site.
Cookies play a very importan role: without them, using the Internet would be a much more frustrating experience.
If you’d rather block cookies on your browser, you can do it in the preferences section. Nevertheless, this could prevent the web site from working correctly because they play a key part in the online services we provide.
What kind of cookies do we use?
We use different types of cookies to make our web site work properly. The following cookies could be stored in your browser:
- Technical cookies: these are the ones needed for a correct browsing and general functioning of our web page. For instance, they help control data traffic and communication, give access to specifically restricted areas, use security elements or store content to be able to be shared on social networks.
- Customization cookies: are the ones that give access to a customized service according to the user’s previous choices or technical specifications such as language, browser brand and version, regional configuration, etc.
- Analysis cookies: they make it possible to know how many users visit the website in order to build statistis and analysis on how users browse the web page. In order to do so, browsing is analyzed to improve the product/services we offer.
Who uses this web site’s cookies?
Cookies on our website could be of two kinds:
- Own cookies: are the ones that are sent to your computer from our own servers or the domain from which our service is provided.
- Third party cookies: these are sent to your computer from a server or domain not managed by us but from a collaborating company. As an example, these would be the ones used by social networks or Google Maps.
How can I disable cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer using your browser setup options.
In case you don’t allow for the storing of cookies in your computer, it is possible that you will not be able to access specific services and that your browsing experience become less satisfactory.
In the following links, you can find all the information to configure or disable cookies on each of the most used browsers:
Browsing and using our site, you are consenting to the storing of the aforementioned cookies according to the terms specified in this cookies policy.
This web site uses those cookies strictly necessary for its correct functioning and to obtain metrics on its use that, in no case, identifies the individual user.
Information storing and treatment has a technical objective in order to establish communication on an electronic network as well as to provide the information society service asked for by the registered user.
In any case, the user can acces his/her browser setup options to avoid the storing of cookies, delete the existing ones or disable them before starting browsing this web site. Cookie blocking can also be done using tools such as Do Not Track.